Friday 13 July 2012

Aria Flora Emma Murray

on may 6th 2012 we had the absolute joy of bringing our beautiful 8lb 9oz little girl into the world.  it was an amazing experience for both myself and raymond.  as soon as i held her i couldnt believe how much i loved her. it was a very fast labour, i went into the hospital at 4.30 and got into the birthing pool about 5pm and she made her grand entrance at 6.10pm. the water birth was amazing :)

i havent blogged for a while but here's an update on whats happened since.

- we moved back to glasgow and are staying with my family till we find our own place
- raymond got a new job
- we had a baby (no biggie)
- i think ive gained like 100lbs
- esme is an incredible little speaker and says new words every day
- i have gallstones and may have to have my gall bladder removed
- my little brother got married
- my other little brother is going on his mission this week
- my best friend also got hitched

i cant think of much else at the moment, life is full of ups and downs though. aria is very exhausting and likes to cry... A LOT. esme is still an angel and is fantastic with her little sister, she loves to give hugs and kisses. esme cracks me up, she makes me smile and laugh like no one else can, however she also makes me want to pull my hair out like only her and her sister can!! just yesterday i was sitting in the living room and she came up to me and says 'becca c'mon' and proceeded to grab me by the hair and take me outside where we blew lots of bubbles and had a run about the garden. at the moment her favourite thing to watch on tv is 'show me, show me'. its not a very interesting show but she loves it. on the introduction there are lots of animals and she makes all the animal noises and looks at you as if to say 'so mum, i made the noises now tell me how clever i am!' and then when it finishes she says 'bye bye show me, bye bye' - its adorable.

i only wish i blogged more so i could keep track of all the funny, wonderful moments we have together. here are some recent pictures :)

a few seconds old


one day old




when esme met aria


at home
   

pulling all the clothes out - how could i be mad at this smile!


coming home from the hospital


kisses & cuddles


this kid loves her bath!!


saying prayers at church


2 months old :)




she likes to put balls in all sorts of strange places...


playing the organ at church

No comments:

Post a Comment